Come and join our growing team.
We are looking for a VP Marketing & Sales
- Global Marketing & Sales
- Strategic Planning
- Lead the TomaTech business across global markets to achieve profitable growth and to reach leadership position in key markets & segments.
- Set ambitious and realistic business objectives, develop a sound marketing strategy and drive its implementation to reach short, mid and long-term targets.
- Foster innovation and entrepreneurial behavior, build Marketing and Sales capabilities across the company markets.
- Develop and monitor the execution of company M&S strategy, policies & procedures
- Coach and develop the regional Marketing team
- Responsible for Planning, Marketing Services & Forecasting.
- Actively lead demand creation along the value chain through downstream marketing.
knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- Familiar with the Seeds & fresh product industry
- Marketing (concepts, marketing mix principles, Branding,Segmentation etc)
- Market strategy development
- Financial analysis
- Broad product knowledge in the fruit and vegetable business
- Knowledge of influencers and channel management
- Senior roles in sales management in the seeds business)
- People and business management
- Project management
- Evolving fresh products downstream activities
- Organizational change management
- Marketing plan development
- Competition analysis
- Product positioning
- Product launch strategy development and implementation
- Application of Value Pricing & Selling techniques
- Application of segmentation to drive business value creation
- Team development & building
Critical Experience, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Demonstrated commercial track record in horticulture > 8 years in business.
- Hands on horticultural production experience
- Graduate qualification in agriculture and business administration( MBA) – preferred or a related discipline.
- Ability to undertake regular and frequent travel
- Valid driver’s licence.
If you are looking for a new challenge and meet the criteria above, please contact us at: