Position Available : Marcom Manager Application Deadline: 16.4.19
Contact: Ofer Ben Zvi – VP Marketing and Business Development – email@example.com
We are looking for the kind of Marcom Manager whose ready to join a close-knit team of professionals and is willing put their shoulder to the wheel in order to ensure our global team is equipped with consistent branded communications material, covering all markets and channels, that will unify our portfolio of brands and ensure their success. This position is based in our Rehovot office, reporting to the VP Marketing & Business Development and working with the broader marketing team including freelancers and design agencies. There will be a requirement for some travel to international fairs as part of your responsibility. The role is full time but hours are flexible.
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
Marcom for all marketing channels including;
- Working closely with senior managers to define, plan, develop and execute marketing communications, proposals and presentation materials for designated branded varieties.
- Manage day-to-day marketing operations and projects.
- Manage social media from content creation and activity, through customer relations including regular updates of company’s online news and events, to data analysis on LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook for company and branded varieties.
- Stay in contact with publishers to promote timely press releases and news.
- Public relations – writing, editing and developing new ideas
- Coordination Partner marketing communications and adaptation of brand messaging across all regions/markets.
- Organize, maintain, and distribute the library of marcom materials internally across the global company.
- Exhibition planning, development and execution.
- At least 4 years’ experience as Marcom and content manager
- High level /Native English & Hebrew written & spoken
- Flexible and independent who can work well in a tight deadline-driven business
- Experience in social media managing including online brand marketing
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Experience in B2B industry
- Experience in PR companies – Advantage
- Experience in food or agricultural industry – Advantage
- Intermediate Spanish written & spoken – Advantage
- Experience in managing marketing budget in Google, LinkedIn, Facebook – Advantage