Position Available : Marcom Manager Application Deadline: 5 July 2019
Contact: VP Marketing & Business Development : Ofer Ben Zvi email@example.com
Working with us, you will be responsible for Marcom for all marketing channels including;
– Working closely with senior managers to define, plan, develop and execute marketing communications, proposals & presentation materials for designated branded varieties.
– Managing day-to-day marketing operations and projects.
– Managing social media from content creation and activity, through customer relations including regular updates of company’s online news and events, to data analysis on LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook for company and branded varieties.
– Staying in contact with publishers to promote timely press releases & news.
– Public relations – writing, editing & developing new ideas
Coordination Partner marketing communications and adaptation of brand messaging across all regions/markets.
– Organizing, maintaining, & distributing the library of marcom materials internally across the global company.
– Exhibition planning, development & execution.
– At least 4 years’ experience as Marcom & content manager
– High level /Native English & Hebrew written & spoken
– Flexible & independent who works well in a tight deadline-driven business
– Experience in social media managing including online brand marketing
– Strong organizational & multitasking skills
– Experience in B2B industry
– Experience in PR companies
– Experience in food or agricultural industry
– Intermediate Spanish written & spoken
– Experience in budget management in Google, LinkedIn, Facebook